Tuesday, June 27, 2017

1st dream

It was a weird dream. I was given a task to present a topic on drugs. In order to make a good presentation, I bought some drugs but two policemen knew it and they reported me. I tried to explain my initial purpose and ask my professor to help me to explain about it but she refused to. I was suspended from university. Then, I was in an escape. Everyone tried to capture me. I run into a lift and went to a park. There were crowds in the park but I knew they wanted to capture me too. It was a tiring dream as I run non-stop. After that, I saw a lifebouy with some St John members on a lake.I jumped into it and told them I need to go to hospital.Then, a guy hold my hand and we swam in the lake.I saw a body in the lake.We swam to the side and rested there.There were dinosaurs opposite the lake.Then, we boarded a bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment