It was a long dream. I was eating with my friends.Then, they took all my food, leaving noodles in my bowl.I screamed out loudly and started sobbing away.They were shocked. Then, potato came. I heard he ask my friend, "How?" After that he came and sit in front of me, looking at me eating the noodles.He tried to talk to me but i asked him to go away. Then he went away.
In second dream, I went to a big building with Kohei. There were bathrooms in that building and I thought to take shower there. Then i saw oldtown white coffee shop. There was a bridge in the building. Then i went to a theme park. It was big and contained waterpark. There were free souvenirs for visitors. I chose a hello kitty hairband(I don't like Hello Kitty actually because it does not have a mouth).I thought to ask potato wear one one his hand but I afraid he will scold me.Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment